Bald Model girl :Aaliya Tully Khan, I am A bald Model/ Comedian/influencer, and an entrepreneur.
I know bald sounds very interesting and a lot of people must be amazed to see that as an introduction.
Well, let me clear the air, I Support causes like Cancer Awareness and Alopecia. Why do I support such causes? I support it because I feel for me the beauty standard is just a myth. And to be honest, I’d like to be called a rebel in this so-called man-made society.
I just didn’t turn out to be like this. I am just lucky enough to have a family who has constantly supported me from my childhood.
A bald Model girl : Inspiration
My mother was an author herself and used to fight for the rights of the people struggling with poverty whereas my father would be kind enough to sit with them and have meals with them. My younger brother is my inspiration and he has always believed in me and my work.
From a young age, I wanted to get into the media industry. I somehow started working with various Production houses as a freelancer on various projects. I worked there for 6years. I left the industry after my mother passed away. The whole family struggled in despair.
I took a break from the industry and went to explore myself. A year later an idea struck me and my Production, my baby was born ‘Conjoined Indigos’. Everybody has their share of struggles. Sometimes you fail, sometimes it’s faith. I just Understood one thing, that is to just be patient and grow with time.
My aspiration in life is to be an International Director/ Producer holding the Oscar in my hand. And the main thing is to shoot a film on my mother’s book ‘IN SEARCH OF PEACE’ which was her dream.
As for the future I don’t live in it and it doesn’t even concern me, what matters to me the most is to amend my present. And that is what inspires me.
The following Tags to be used on Social Media as follows for photos submitted.
Hair : bespoke_theworks
MUA: bushra_mehdi.s, lakmeacademymiraroad, lakmeacdemymaladwest
Recent Post :
- DIVYA KAKRAN before common wealth 2022 EXCLUIVE InterviewMypencildotcom: How did your journey begin? Divya: I was very young when I decided to do wrestling. Before, my father and grandfather were into wrestling. We came to Delhi and then my father decided that I should do it. Shashi Pahelwan has been my inspiration since 2008. In 2018, I saw a dream to play […]
- Shubhani Panbude Agarwal is all set to dazzle at Mrs. India Worldwide 2022 Finale- Dubai-July End 2022.An initiative of Mr. Bharat Bhramar, Haut Monde Mrs. India Worldwide is a platform that recognizes the exemplary strength and distinctive personality of married women and is revolutionizing the beauty pageant industry with a single purpose of empowering women since 2008.A passionate and courageous person who embodies a growth mindset Shubhani Panbude Agarwal chooses to […]
- Sardarni from Kolkata rocks Bollywood to Hollywood: Sheena Chohan Sizzling JourneyMYPENCILDOTCOM : When did you realize that you could be an actor and how did the journey to films happen for you? Sheena: I played my first role when I was just one year old – I played a baby in a theatre play, so I started early! All through school I was most interested […]
- GET Inspired Episode-48 with Tanushree Dutta
- Life Journey of Inspiring Actress & Femina Miss India Universe Tanushree Dutta! 2022 EXCLUSIVE KHABARLIVE INTERVIEW TANUSHREE DUTTA Mypencildotcom: How did your journey begin in Bollywood after earning the title of Miss India Universe? Tanushree: Miss India Universe title was the crowning moment of my life because I come from a middle-class family and I started modeling in my college and school then I graduated from professional modeling and […]