Bald Model girl :Aaliya Tully Khan, I am A bald Model/ Comedian/influencer, and an entrepreneur.
I know bald sounds very interesting and a lot of people must be amazed to see that as an introduction.
Well, let me clear the air, I Support causes like Cancer Awareness and Alopecia. Why do I support such causes? I support it because I feel for me the beauty standard is just a myth. And to be honest, I’d like to be called a rebel in this so-called man-made society.
I just didn’t turn out to be like this. I am just lucky enough to have a family who has constantly supported me from my childhood.
A bald Model girl : Inspiration
My mother was an author herself and used to fight for the rights of the people struggling with poverty whereas my father would be kind enough to sit with them and have meals with them. My younger brother is my inspiration and he has always believed in me and my work.
From a young age, I wanted to get into the media industry. I somehow started working with various Production houses as a freelancer on various projects. I worked there for 6years. I left the industry after my mother passed away. The whole family struggled in despair.
I took a break from the industry and went to explore myself. A year later an idea struck me and my Production, my baby was born ‘Conjoined Indigos’. Everybody has their share of struggles. Sometimes you fail, sometimes it’s faith. I just Understood one thing, that is to just be patient and grow with time.
My aspiration in life is to be an International Director/ Producer holding the Oscar in my hand. And the main thing is to shoot a film on my mother’s book ‘IN SEARCH OF PEACE’ which was her dream.
As for the future I don’t live in it and it doesn’t even concern me, what matters to me the most is to amend my present. And that is what inspires me.
The following Tags to be used on Social Media as follows for photos submitted.
Hair : bespoke_theworks
MUA: bushra_mehdi.s, lakmeacademymiraroad, lakmeacdemymaladwest
Recent Post :
- How Sanjana became an entrepreneur to start “Artism” at the age of 17?How Sanjana became an entrepreneur to start “Artism” at the age of 17? MYPENCILDOTCOM: We would love to know about you, tell us something about yourself and how you got into interior designing in the first place ? SANJANA NAGENDRAN: WhenI started my journey I was just 17 years old. I started as a freelancer. […]
- Inspiring Success of Jubin Nautiyal & Special Message to his fans: Exclusive Interview with Jubin Nautiyal.How his Singing Career Started? MYPENCILDOTCOM: You’re an exceptional singer. How did you begin your singing career? Jubin Nautiyal: As far as I remember, music has always been with me. It is something that has made me find peace in myself, get away from the chaos and get a tranquil soul. Being precise music started when I […]
- Minissha Lamba speaks to Mypencildotcom Magazine
- Minissha Lamba talks about her 3 Cutest friends in her life right now : Exclusive InterviewBollywood diva Minissha Lamba has done both glamorous and non-glamorous roles in her career. She began her journey in Hindi cinema with Yahaan, opposite Jimmy Shergill in 2005. She was later seen in Corporate, Bachna Ae Haseeno and in Kidnap. Her versatile roles spoke for herself. She is a witty and joyous human who never […]
- Know why Gunjan Gupta became famous Nutritionist !Mypencildotcom: Why did you choose the profession of Nutritionist/Dietician? Gunjan Gupta: From the very beginning I was always fascinated by the mechanism of the human body, studying Nutrition helped me settle my curiosity, as well as I could give something back to society. Mypencildotcom: Do you feel this generation lacks the balance to a good […]